Forever Evergreen Floral Reusable Washable Upcycled Applique And Embroidered Face Mask
The Forever Evergreen Floral Reusable and Washable Applique and Embroidered Cloth Face mask is a wonderfully well-made, earth-friendly, breathable, lightweight, handcrafted must-have protective accessory that is a sustainable choice compared to the single-use counterpart.
Inspired by nature, this face mask features a delightful bold style, a stunning outcome from my daily photography journaling while on lockdown. Due to limited outing and restriction, I make sure I capture the beautiful flowers' growth, the captivating landscapes and buildings on my camera while on my early morning meditational walks.
These time-lapsed photographic series led to the intense textile design processes and experimentations, resulting in the fusion of upcycled antiqued clothing and multiple pieces of reclaimed cotton, polyester and silk fabric remnants. Which l carefully arranged, embroidered, appliqued, and free-motion stitched using the sewing machine. These embellished florals I then finished off with glass beads to add a hint of glamour to this super stylish face covering.
Along with the striking textured floral compositions, I have embedded into this design brick tiling details, handcrafted from individually cut reclaimed fabrics.
This mask is lined with a velvet material so that it won't cause any irritation, making it very breathable and comfortable to wear.
This mask is not N95, or FDA rated; it is designed explicitly as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
This elaborate face covering will add an elegant, versatility and feel to any look.
- Size: Large.
- Mixed textiles used on the outer fabric topped off with beaded embellishment; lined with 100% cotton velvet.
- This face mask can be adjusted behind the ears with soft adjustable elastic earloops with a stopper.
- This cloth face mask comes with a patchwork drawstring bag made from upcycled textile leftovers and offcuts. Perfect for carrying your facemask around.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING.
- Hang to dry. For the velvet lining, I will advise you not to iron on the face. Instead, hold the steam iron about an inch above the face mask and let the steam get the wrinkles out.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from the purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will help fund an Orphanage and Home for the Less Privileged so dear to my heart in Anambra State, Nigeria.