Akello Beaded Shell Feather Necklace
Dare to be different, and step into your uniqueness in a show-stopping, impressive piece of wearable art that exudes excitement and ambience to your style.
Not only is Akello visually energising and enticing, but also, its fantastic combination of craftsmanship and creative play with colour and craft is also inspired by the expressiveness in headpieces worn by African kings. The beautiful outcome results in a unique, joyful, multifunctional piece, that can also be worn in varied ways, (necklace, anklet and bracelet).
Akello is stunningly handcrafted from the most exquisite glass beads, glass seed beads, silver, gold, and antique plated brass parts, light-catching Swarovski crystals, cotton and silk threads, colourful silk tassels, brass charm bells, embroidered textiles, feathers, leather, silver plated metal Touareg amulet, shells, and semi-precious stones.
Wear Akello with floaty Kaftans for that Boho look or Plain Tee and jeans for a laid back look.
- Rope fastening
- Width 10cm/3.93"
- Height of embellishment 10cm/ 3.93"
- The diameter of embellishment 25cm/9.84"
- Akello comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- I CAN'T SHIP THIS NECKLACE TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill