Mustika Double Strand Silver Hematite Necklace With Black Onyx Beads and Black Carved Stone Lily Flower Pendant Drops
Mustika necklace is a superbly stylish collar necklace boasting a double-strand graduated style featuring a powerful and grounding gemstone, Hematite, known to absorb negative energy and eliminate stress and anxiety. The highest grade Hematite and the high-quality grade black onyx are inlaid with glistening silver rhinestone and fancy ridged disc spacers, which add to this collar style necklace's captivating and glowy feel.
Five impressive black carved stone lily flowers with glistening rhinestones spacers and silver decorative metal beads placed on top of each flower drop as pendants sparkle as the light-reflecting shimmer from the rhinestones and the black tone of the stone add that touch of luminosity and warmth against your skin. I have designed the cascading lily flower pendants to lie beautifully on your chest while comfortably draping around your neck.
This necklace is a perfect subtle statement and companion for any of your day and nighttime look.
- One of a kind
- Adjustable and closes with nickel-free decorated silver lobster clasp and a silver metal chain link fastening
- Drop to pendant 24cm/9.44"
- Width 16cm/6.29"
- Mustika Double Strand Silver Hematite Necklace With Black Onyx Beads and Black Carved Stone Lily Flower Pendant Drops come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.