Fitua Two Drop Mother Of Pearl Shell Earrings With Nephrite Jade stone and Brass Mask Face Pendant
Fitua is a pair of two drop earrings of iridescent navy blue, green and gold shiny mystic dyed diamond shaped mother of pearl shells with a round dark green nephrite jade centred between each shell. Each beautiful shell comes with a spectrum of glossy tones with uneven backs, which adds to the uniqueness of this one of a kind pair of statement earrings. To further heighten the style of these earrings, I have suspended each earring from a wire wrapped brass mask face pendant with an antique brass fishhook wire for pierced ears.
Not only will you stand out from the crowd wearing your delightful pair, but the nephrite stone will also bring you protection, good health, luck and abundance, as well as calm and balance from the mother of pearls.
With this great pair of earrings, you will have endless options. Like its name “Island Goddess”, the Fitua earrings will bring out the goddess energy and harmony within you. Pair with the Sansa Chrysocolla Aquamarine and Amazonite Gold Tone Safety Pin Embellished Necklace
- Drop 9.5cm/3.74"
- Width of the brass mask from the broadest part 3cm/1.18.”
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, handmade from recycled textile offcuts, and a jewellery box.
- The Fitua earrings come with an antique brass fishhook wire for pierced ears
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.