Nanea Crystal, Fire Agate and Resin Disc Pendant with Black Crystal and Black Onyx Tassel Necklace
If you are ever in need of a timeless power piece fully loaded with bold yet subtle detailing, then this opulent statement necklace is for you.
The Nanea is indeed a fascinating piece, just like its Hawaiian name. I wanted to create your day to day two-tone colour palette necklace that is easy to dress up while asserting your style.
The feel-good, protecting and calming energies of the black and creamy faceted fire agates with the glistening rhinestones accents suspend a dramatic scale shimmery pearly white and black resin repurposed belt pendant. I have exquisitely offset this wide holed disc pendant with black faceted Swarovski crystals, silver-tone beads with inky coloured glass seed and tube beads, tipped off with black onyx teardrops cascading down to the front culminating a dramatic tassel feel to the style of this necklace.
You will never feel underdressed as long as you have your Nanea necklace on; You can wear this necklace layered with smaller or choker style beaded necklaces in the same colour palette. It will effortlessly complete any trans-seasonal looks from the basic tee and jeans with flat pumps to evening statements.
- One of a kind
- Antiqued silver toggle clasp fastening.
- Drop length to tip of the tassels 44cm/17.32."
- Width of pendant embellishment 7.5cm/3.00"
- The Nanea Necklace comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.