Sunniva Gold-plated Howlite Oval Drop Earrings with Camel Bone Beads and Brass Pendant
With a great pair of earrings, you will have endless options. Like its name "Sun Gift", the Sunniva earrings will bring a burst of a radiant glow while keeping your face always lit up and your style endlessly full of sunshine.
These gold-plated oval earrings with recycled white howlite oval centre patterned with marble-like appearance, and grey threaded veins running through the stones. Each howlite cabochon stone on the earring is set in gold plated frames, bordered with tiny white glass beads and two carved camel bone beads to the sides with the brass drop pendant measuring an inch in length suspended from a hammered brass post back fastening, suitable for pierced ears.
It is said that Howlite is a calming stone and can reduce stress and anger and heighten awareness and patience. These healing properties are incredible because these unique earrings will upgrade any daytime to evening look while bringing attention to your impeccable style.
- Drop 10cm/3.93"
- Width from the broadest part 4cm/1.57."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, handmade from recycled textile offcuts, and a jewellery box.
- Brass stud and post back fastening.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.