Thirza Beaded Statement Tassel Earrings
The Thirza earrings are inspired by the vibrant, intricate detailing and textures on African Masks and Masquerades.
These beautiful multicoloured, drop statement earrings have been lovingly handcrafted from glass beads, silver, gold, and antique plated brass hardware, shells, acrylic beads, Swarovski crystals, glass mirror, cotton and silk threads, silk tassels, vintage silver plated Berber amulet and gold plated brass charm bells.
- Drop 18cm/ 7.09"
- Width 7cm/ 2.75"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade by me, with the kind of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well in. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different to the pictured boxes.
- Earring hook fastening
- The vintage silver Berber amulets used in this piece is sourced from the Dades Valley (Morocco)
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in tough brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.