Virtual Beginners Children's Beaded Jewellery Making Workshop
Are you looking for a fun, creative activity for your child to take part in? Why not join me in this fun, creative jewellery workshop?
With over 15 years of experience, offering extensive creative and jewellery-making activities for all ages and abilities in-person and in schools, I am bringing my in-person beaded jewellery-making classes online so that your child can attend the virtual class no matter where they live around the world.
This intimate virtual workshop is conducted via ZOOM and is ideal for a hobbyist, jewellery lover, or any child passionate about jewellery making. The virtual Zoom class is easy-going, comfortable, relaxed, fun and exciting.
If you have no previous jewellery-making experience, you needn't worry; bring your enthusiastic charisma.
In this creatively energised session, I will teach your child to make two to three types of beaded jewellery. They will make a unique pair of beaded earrings, a bracelet or a stunning beaded necklace.
By the end of the workshop, your child will learn basic beaded jewellery-making skills. These skills will motivate your child to be super creative and encourage them to start designing and creating various jewellery pieces for themselves, their friends, and family members.
Level: Beginners level
Age: 7-16 Years old.
Duration: 2 hours.
The time and date of the workshop will be discussed after the booking is made and paid for.
- Your child will learn about the various jewellery-making tools, findings, stringing materials, beads and their uses in beaded jewellery design.
- They will be guided by planning and arranging their designs using the beading board or a flat surface.
- They will also learn to work with jewellery wires, findings, chains, and numerous jewellery components.
- They will learn how to make a simple earring design using wire and beads, and they will also learn how to form hoops and add beads and other embellishments.
- Your child will be guided through the basic bead-based processes of starting and finishing off their strung bracelet and necklace designs using the beading wire and crimping method and the elastic techniques.
- Please note that the photos are examples of the projects and will differ from what I will teach your child.
After you have purchased your beaded jewellery-making session, you will receive an email confirming your booking. I will send your child sets of pliers, a material list, and a kit with all materials needed to create the jewellery pieces in the virtual session.
Free domestic shipping. Please note that overseas orders are subject to extra shipping costs.
If you have further queries, please do not hesitate to email me through the Contact Us form. I would love to hear from you.
You will need a computer/laptop, smartphone, or tablet with camera and audio capabilities for the workshop, and you will also need to download the Zoom software on your computer, phone or tablet before the workshop date.
Please note; a day before the scheduled jewellery workshop commences, I will send you a link to join the Zoom class.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATION
Due to the nature of this workshop, unfortunately, I do not offer any refunds.
If your child cannot attend the workshops, I can reschedule another date and time for the same jewellery-making workshop. You can message through the CONTACT FORM or via the WEBCHAT on the website. I am always on hand to answer any further questions.
I am excited to be part of this exciting creative journey with you and your child. I look forward to seeing you soon!