Ositadinma Multi-Beaded Embellished Red Crystal and Red Jasper Brass Leaves Statement Drop Earrings
The Ositadinma embellished drop earrings are an unusually rare, glamorous, ornate pair with exceptional detailing that will top off any look.
These superbly stylish earrings boasting articulated design are crafted with glistening red teardrop crystal cabochon, with faceted crystals, red jasper gemstones, an array of mixed coloured, sized glass beads, brass-tone metal beads, red acrylic beads, vibrant cotton threads, African recycled glass krobo beads from Ghana.
I have also pieced together these specially sourced materials with repurposed embroidered and appliqued textiles which I have stitched together piece by piece to create a textured base together with three gold-plated metal leaf pendants which drop at the base of these earrings style, which all adds to the beauty of these day-to-night earrings.
The Ositadinma earrings suspend freely from the ear from a brass hook fastening with antiqued silver etched metal bead decoration.
- Drop 6.5cm/3.34."
- Width 4cm/1.57" from the broadest part
- Weight (in gms) 31 each
- One of a kind.
- Ositadinma Multi-Beaded Embellished Red Crystal and Red Jasper Brass Leaves Statement Drop Earrings, come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts and reclaimed textiles.
- For pierced ears
- Earrings suspend from a brass hook wire
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't happen; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.