Anita Quansah London
Shirina Beaded Embellished Baubles Chandelier Drop Earrings
Regular price €188,95
The Shirina is from the underwater love collection, inspired by my love for nature and its unique, intricate forms and beauty. Fusing my passion for craftsmanship with the exciting thrive on creating unusual, innovative, one of a kind conversational statement earrings.
The 'Shirina' chandelier earrings are accented with long colourful, beaded baubles, intricately handcrafted from recycled vintage silk scarves, suspended from multi-beaded and Swarovski crystals setting.
It's not about the size of the Shirina; it's about how you wear it with so much confidence and how it sways as you move. These earrings are different, and being different is beautiful, and what makes you amazingly gorgeous and courageous is what makes you uniquely attractive and worthy.
This pair is stunningly handcrafted from the most exquisite glass beads, vintage glass beads, Swarovski crystals, cotton threads, Swarovski pearls, faceted crystal glass beads, glass seed beads, brass leaf charms, repurposed vintage silk scarf baubles and brass charms.
- Drop 21cm/8.27"
- Width from the broadest part 8cm/3.14."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, handmade from recycled textile remnants and offcuts and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box.
- Each box is lovingly handmade by me, your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes
- Hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.