Jewellery Making Tool Set
Are you a beginner to beaded jewellery design, and you are looking for a startup kit to ease you nicely into your creative passion? The Jewellery Making Too Set is for you.
This Kit contains; three jewellery making tools: Round Nose Plier, Flat Nose Plier and Side Cutter Plier. In this kit, you will also receive a Plastic Flocked Bead Design Board and a Wooden Jewellery Box that you can paint and design to suit your style and a Drawstring Pouch.
How to use the Jewellery Making Tool Set:
- Round Nose Plier: You can use this plier to make loops in your wire.
- Chain Nose Plier: You can use this plier for closing crimps and fastenings.
- Side Cutter Plier: You can use this plier for cutting wires and tiger tails.
- Flocked Plastic Beading Board: You use the flocked plastic board to plan and layout your beaded designs before you start stringing them. Planning first on your beading board takes out the stress that comes with redoing your necklaces or bracelets when you decide that you do not like the finished strung design. This design board features three channels marked in inches and centimetres for laying out your beads and six compartments to sort out the beads you are working with for your design.
- The Wooden Jewellery Keep Sake Box: You can paint and customise your box to your preferred style to store away all your beaded handmade treasures.
- Drawstring Pouch: This handmade drawstring pouch is handsewn from recycled African print remnants.
How will you get your kit?
This kit is delivered internationally to you by Royal Mail.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
The Jewellery Making Tool Set can be returned for a refund within 14 days of purchase, as long as they are unused and in their original packaging.
Please note the buyer pays for the return costs of this item unless the item is faulty