Anita Quansah London
Adilah Multi-Stone Beaded Necklace
Regular price €591,95
Inspired by my grandmother's trinkets and family heirlooms, the Adilah necklace is an attractive, glamorous, sophisticated option for that special occasion.
Saturated with extravagant embellishment and detailing, I have handcrafted this stunning necklace from repurposed vintage jewellery, the most exquisite glass beads, Swarovski crystals, enamel, decorative textiles, crystal glass beads, glass seed beads, resin beads, stone beads, gold and silver-plated brass metals, silver and gold plated brass chains and gemstones.
This timeless piece will frame your decolletage beautifully and instantly elevates any look.
- Silk ribbon tie backs.
- Drop 29cm/11.49"
- Width of embellishment 22cm/8.66"
- It comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.