Anita Quansah London
Raina Beaded Feather Neckpiece
Regular price €693,95
Inspired by the rich, vibrant and alluring tones, ravishing textures, and unusual patterns and motifs of the Nilotic ethnic group the Maasai tribe, and the indigenous South American tribes.
The Raina feather neck-piece is intricately hand-embellished with the finest glass beads, silver, gold, and antique filled brass metals, gold plated brass chains, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, leather cords, turquoise gemstones, rose quartz gemstone, Ghana trade beads, African wax print and woven textiles, cotton threads, para-cords and feathers.
- Width feather to feather 47cm/18.50"
- Length from top to bottom including feathers 39cm/15.35"
- Height of embellishment 12cm/4.72"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- Velvet ribbon tie backs
- Backed in soft cloth.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in tough brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill