Anyanwu Beaded Embellishment Sun and Eye Cowrie Shell Circular Hoop Brass Pendant Post Earrings
The Anyanwu Earrings strike a perfect balance of colour and craftsmanship. Intricately crafted with cowrie shells, glass seed beads, recycled krobo beads and gold-plated accents, these uplifting earrings reference the sun element of Igbo cosmology, Eke the Fire. Celebrate the light with this bold, yet timeless piece and show off a piece of African culture.
These vibrant Anyanwu post-back earrings feature strategically placed green tourmaline gemstones that are known to promote luck, success, and abundance. Two fortified cowries represent protection and divine feminine energy. The earrings are further accentuated by a silver dagger pendant charm, a solar disc of woven patterned and vibrant green-thread wrapped cord, and an antiqued gold-plated polished brass axe-style pendant. The earrings are finished with refashioned hand- and machine-appliqued textiles. The Anyanwu Earrings make a beautiful, meaningful statement. Their use of traditional African symbols is timeless, promoting luck, success, and protection. Crafted with the utmost care, these earrings are sure to bring a unique, stylish flair to any look.
This exquisite pair of earrings is perfect for the modern goddess who wants to make a statement wherever she goes. Crafted with unique materials, these bold earrings will elevate any look, infusing it with charm and divine confidence.
- Drop 17cm/6.69 inches
- Width from the broadest part 10cm/3.9 inches
- Weight (in gms) 35each
- The Anyanwu Earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and embellished one-of-a-kind box.
- Hammered brass post-back fastening for pierced ears
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the U.K.
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure and enjoy your art longer by storing it in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It is so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters, and comes in robust brass forms? Do not panic! I have taken care of that for you, so you do not have to worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you will have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I am on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.