Binta, 'Yes, I See You' Set Of Two Embellished Hair Slides
The art of luxury is expressed creatively through these set of two exquisite pieces that are inspired by the vibrant, intricate detailing and textures on African Masks and Masquerades.
Designed specially to complement any hairstyle, while turning heads at the same time.
These stunning bold statements are lovingly handcrafted with the most exquisite shimmering chunky glass beads, gold and silver-plated beads, Swarovski crystals, cowrie shells, para-cords, cotton threads and synthetic lashes. All these have been intricately pieced together to create bold expressive hair ornaments that add an interesting contrast to any mix and match looks.
Binta, Yes, I See You set of two embellished hair slides lends itself well to a perfect dress-up partner to any wearer.
Style them with your hair pulled back or to the side for full effect.
- Length 8cm for each hair slide from the top to the tip of the brass dagger beads
- Width 8.5cm from the widest part
- Binta comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade with the type of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.