Anita Quansah London
Carmella Beaded Tassel And Pom-Pom Earrings
Regular price €125,95
It's said; "A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear." Add a dash of daring style like Carmella, to that gorgeous smile, and you'll be a force to be reckoned with for your unique charm.
The Carmella earrings are designed with great attention to detail and love for craftsmanship.
Enriched with so much grandeur, and fanciness, the Carmella is a must-have for any jewellery lover seeking an irresistible piece to add to their coveted collection.
Intricately handcrafted from the most delicate glass beads, silver, gold, and antique plated brass metals, Charm bells, Swarovski crystals, cotton and silk threads, silk baubles, tassels, pom-poms and vintage components.
- Drop 13cm/ 5.11"
- Width 8cm/3.14
- The Carmella comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade by me, with the kind of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new.
- Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes.
- Hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I will foot the bill.