Nkemdili Multi-Beaded Jasper Drop Earrings
Do you want that buzzy, hot, vibrant, spicy chilli rush feeling without the mouth-burning and tingling fiery chilli and over-heated sweaty sensations? Then this colourful, beaded adventure waits for you.
Not only is these festive pair full of magical flavours that is marinated with so much love and come directly from the heart. The Nkemdilim, meaning “What’s mine stays with me” in Igbo origin, is designed to trigger and release that feel-good warmth pleasures that will increase your heartbeat and impact you to have an endless torrid love affair with yourself.
No great adventure is complete without a delicious delight? To add flavours to this pair, I have fused hot chilli orangy-red crystal glass beads with a sprinkle of saffron yellow glass seed beads to the mix, topped off with something old. I have antique jewellery parts inlaid between all the colourful aromas, wrapped around with bustling, colourful cotton yarn.
A touch of basil green glass seed beads, a pinch of chilli red pepper crystal glass beads, square drops of red beans, and green peas coloured pieces of jasper all dangle from decorative raw brass filigree charm pendants that bring all the abundance of creative flavours together while ensuing a rush of bliss.
Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer” that protects your energy and absorbs all negativity.
You can take things up a notch by wearing your earrings with any look that spices up the excitement within you.
- Drop 18cm/7.08"
- Width from the broadest part 5.5cm/2.16"
- The Nkemdilim comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch.
- Coiled rope stud fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the U.K.
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If your statement piece ever needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.