Renata Beaded Statement Earrings
There’s nothing more heartfelt and enriching than giving a new breath of life to something that has stood the test of time. This earring is a treasure to be experienced.
The Ranata earrings, just like its name meaning ‘Rebirth’, is a piece of wearable art, which has journeyed through time. For this design, I want to savour the experience for you by meticulously piecing together the old with the new, incorporating vintage brass-plated crystal flower earrings with crystal inserts, which I embedded onto silk beaded baubles from a repurposed Indian Sari textiles with assorted glass beads, crystal glass beads, antique and gold plated brass beads and charms, grosgrain ribbons, African krobo beads from Ghana, repurposed colourful vintage metal flower charms, gold plated pendants, Swarovski crystals, and glass beads which I have draped loosely on a cascading gold plated brass chains to recreate eye-catching memories that is filled with details that you will enjoy longer.
Turn your basic looks into wow instantly by wearing just one pair of earrings that will enhance your style and your facial features.
Width at widest 6cm/2.36."
The Renata earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
P.S Your jewellery box will be different to the pictured boxes.
Brass earrings stud.
One of a kind
Handmade with love in the UK
Ships in 1-5 days
Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in tough brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome it anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.