Velma Beaded Embellished Brass Face Earrings
My vision for the extraordinary and the unusual is very apparent in this collection of quirky, eclectic, playful pieces of one of a kind statements.
At first glance, you will notice the brass facial features with what seems like the earrings cascading freely from the mouths. Titled 'TONGUE-TIED', this pair is a celebratory statement.
For this collection, it is paramount that the pieces respectfully celebrates the beauty in craftsmanship, so I have tactfully and intricately incorporated materials that have experienced a vital mission to finally end up in this powerful, self-expressive piece of wearable art. I have used some vintage recycled textiles sourced from quirky vintage shops on Brick Lane, London, which have been refashioned into baubles, fused with reclaimed pieces of jewellery passed down as heirlooms from family and friends. This unusual combination gives this pair an artsy, global trotting bohemian aesthetic, which is an experience itself.
The Velma earrings are beautifully rendered from the most exquisite glass beads, gold and brass-plated brass, shells, cotton and silk threads, fuchsia agate gemstone. Repurposed vintage textiles used in the baubles, shells, repurposed vintage embroidered Indian materials, Moroccan amazonite pottery beads, carved bone dagger beads, vintage buttons, wooden beads, brass face pendants, Swarovski crystals, and brass bell charms.
Pair the Velma earrings with the Mohin necklace over a vibrant floaty dress or tunics for that tremendous bohemian look or over Plain Tee and jeans for that carefree fashion statement look.
- Drop 21cm/8.26"
- Width 8cm/3.14"
- Velma comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes
- Brass hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.