DIY Flip-Flop Customising Workshop For Children
Thinking of creative ways to keep your child/children entertained anytime and during school holidays? Why not enrol them in a DIY Flip-Flop Customising Workshop?
This fun, exciting creative workshop will keep your child's little fingers busy as they unlock their creative thinking and nurture their imagination. The experience that comes with your child designing and embellishing their very own pair of flip-flops is exhilarating and empowering.
This easy-going, comfortable, intimate five persons creative camp conducted via ZOOM is ideal for curious child/children who love learning new things and enjoys the challenge of creating unusual things.
I invite your child to use the materials and flip-flops provided as part of the workshop to express themselves and bring their ideas to life. During each step, I will explore some creative techniques that will inspire your child to transform their ideas whilst creating their original designs from scratch.
If your child has not partaken in any creative activity previously, do not worry; previous experience is not required for this workshop.
Level: All levels
Age: 6 Years-16years
Date: Ongoing; other days and times are open for discussion.
Time: Each session is 2.5 hours, 12 pm - 2:30 pm in the UK (GMT)
Class size: Group of 5 (One-to-one workshop and group party bookings available on request)
- During this workshop, your child will learn how to construct and customise their slippers with various beads, trimmings and elements to make a statement pair like none that will make them feel good and look stylishly fabulous and fashionable all year round.
- Your child does not need to bring anything to the workshop except their creative excitement.
- I shall prepare and send what they need to make their pair of colourful handmade slippers.
- The kit will include a pair of flip-flops shells, beads and trimmings, colourful yarns and ribbons, charms, buttons, thread, sewing needles and much more... Please note; all beads and materials are subject to availability. Icon images are examples of what your child might be creating at the workshop and what might be in your kit. No two kits are the same.
- PLEASE SELECT YOUR CHILD'S SHOE SIZE FOR THE FLIP-FLOPS.
All participants in this workshop will receive a pair of platform flip-flops that are super comfy, durable and stylish. These slippers are ideal for your feet and the earth and are made from repurposed and recycled discarded automobile tyre rubbers. THE STYLE OF FLIP-FLOPS WILL DIFFER FROM THE STYLE PICTURED. YOUR CHILD WILL EITHER RECEIVE A TIE-DYE OR BLACK SLIPPERS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
After you have purchased the virtual flip-flop customising workshop for your child/children, you will receive an email confirming your booking; I will send your child/children the complete kits before the virtual session.
Free domestic shipping applies if you live in the UK; overseas shipping costs apply at checkout.
Your child will need a computer/laptop, smartphone or tablet with camera and audio capabilities for the virtual class; download the Zoom software on their computer, phone or tablet before the workshop date.
Kindly note a day before the flip-flop customising workshop, I will send you a link to join the Zoom class.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATION
Due to the nature of this workshop, unfortunately, I do not offer any refunds.
If you cannot attend the workshop, I can reschedule another date and time for the same flip-flop customising-making workshop; I am always on hand to answer any further questions that you may have at email@example.com.
I am excited to be part of this exciting creative journey with your child. I look forward to seeing you soon!