Ihedimma Beaded Crystal-Embellished Denim Bird Earrings
Ihedimma is an impressive pair that lives up to its name, meaning 'A good thing'.
It's said that; "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." This powerful approach was my take on designing this usual masterpiece of craftsmanship. This unique jewellery piece boasts a dramatic scale and is accented with dazzling details.
For this pair of earrings, it matters to me to reduce, reuse and transform. These statement pieces are made entirely from upcycled scraps of denim jeans, which I have intentionally distressed using various coloured pieces of denim, repurposed flower embossed buttons from an old garment, rhinestones and glass beads.
I have beautifully put all these details together to create a breathtaking design that resembles a bird. The exaggerated denim wings are lined with rhinestones that intricately run across the bird structure's length, forming veins, glistening when light is absorbed.
These bird pendants are connected and supported from a decorated button and beaded post back fastening. Suitable for pierced ears.
This show-stopping pair is ideal for a person looking to stand out responsibly in the crowd while celebrating and promoting the beauty in recycling and sustainability.
- 100% Recycled.
- Drop 19cm/7.48."
- Width from the broadest part 7cm/2.75."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, handmade from recycled textile remnants and offcuts and jewellery box.
- Embellished post fastening.
- One of a kind.
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.