Anita Quansah London
Indira Turquoise and Yellow Jade-Embellished Gold Plated Drop Earrings
Regular price £119.00
Top off any look with this impressive, superbly stylish lightweight statement pair boasting a fantastic colour combination and detailing.
The Indira earrings feature a delightful bold style crafted with excellent quality gemstones such as yellow jade and turquoise. Electroplated glass beads, multifaceted crystals, gold-tone beads, and Tibetan brass decorative detailing accompany all these gemstones with healing properties, together with a delightful array of shimmering gold-tone brass components, beads and woven textiles,
The Indira earrings are finished off with a round ball gold plated post fastening, which lends to this maximum drama's subtleness and the versatility to heighten any look.
- Drop 13cm/5.11"
- Width 7cm/2.75" from the widest part
- One of a kind.
- The Indira earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts and reclaimed textiles and jewellery box.
- For pierced ears
- It has gold-plated brass post fastening.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.