Selena Embellished Crystal and Shell Drop Earrings
It's amazing how the magic in the smallest of details can transform the character of a piece. When you pay close attention to the more minor details within a design, it evokes an experience that makes the piece overwhelmingly unique. This authentic experience radiates a positive dynamic response with the wearer.
The Selena is what I call small and mighty, yet compelling; and captivating. This piece of wearable art brings excitement, aura and ambience to any personal style.
These striking pair are beautifully rendered from the most exquisite glass beads, gold, and brass plated brass hardware. Accented with Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, cotton and silk threads, blue lace agate chalcedony gemstone, turquoise, repurposed vintage textiles, shells, Czech dagger glass beads, and brass bell charms. All these fine detailings, which are lightweight, are connected to brass studs.
- Drop 11.5cm/4.52"
- Width 6cm/2.36"
- Selena comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes.
- Brass Stud fastenings
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.