Aleiah Beaded Set Of Two Flower Hair Comb
Do you remember that time when you plucked a fresh flower, then pulled your hair back, then slid the flowers behind your ears?
The fresh flowers smelt good, awoke some senses that spoke the language of love into your ears.
Although freshly plucked flowers live for a moment, it’s beauty fades after some time. So, to capture that sense of love that the heart can hold onto much longer, I have handcrafted a design that will give you a double, long-lasting pleasure that will make your soul blossom while revealing the stars in your eyes.
Aleiah is designed specially to complement any hairstyle while turning heads at the same time. These stunning bold statements are lovingly handcrafted with the most exquisite, shimmering chunky glass and tube beads from a vintage necklace. These are then fused with gold and brass-plated components, crystal glass beads, glass seed beads and rose petals to create bold, expressive hair ornaments that add an interesting contrast to any mix and match looks.
The Aleiah Beaded Set Of Two Flower Hair Comb Is an ideal dress-up partner to your style. Style them with your hair pulled back or to the side for full effect.
- Length 13cm for each hair comb
- Width 12cm from the broadest part
- Black, gold, peach, brown
- Aleiah comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade with the type of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your hair accessory has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.