Keely Embellished Crystal Tassel Suede Leather Mules
In today's world, there is something profoundly compelling about storytelling.
I didn't want to create another pair of shoes that will get lost in the crowd; my intention for this design was to create a piece of wearable art that transcends fashion and trends but celebrates African artistry and culture. By doing so, I have created a comfortable, timeless, great quality piece of wearable art that has a lasting visual appeal and an heirloom quality.
For the Keely slippers, I have exquisitely crafted my childhood recollections and African masquerades' experiences into this unique pair. I have used several materials such as Swarovski crystals, glass beads, micro-cut glass beads, cowrie shells, multi-coloured cotton cords, gold-tone brass and cotton tassels in these pair. All these vivid details I have intricately pieced together by hand as a way of celebrating and preserving traditional craftsmanship.
Style these pair with everything that brings magic to your soul and makes your face beam with joy.
When the Keely slippers are not in use, you can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home.
- MADE TO ORDER
- 100 Percent Handmade
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK.
- Turquoise blue suede leather upper with multi-coloured embellishments
- Leather soles fitted with soft padded leather insole for extra comfort.
- This style fits true to size.
- We advise taking your standard shoe size. Only available in full sizes. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of Keely slippers takes time to hand-make. Please allow 12-14 days for shipment.
- Handmade with Love by Anita
- Free domestic shipping