Mbali Multi-Beaded, Swarovski Crystal, Turquoise And Brass Plated Fan Cuff Bracelet
Stand out and wow the crowd in this unique, one of a kind, ornate statement piece that you can't find anywhere else.
Mbali means "Flower" in Zulu. This cuff bracelet is intricately handcrafted by myself in the UK. For this design, I wanted to craft a bold, flamboyant piece that exudes flower-like qualities.
So, I have paired up power and strength alongside daintiness and tenderness to create an outcome that is in-built with deep desire and passion for craftsmanship, enduring love for style, and fascination for creativity.
The combination of the intricate beadwork, together with the unique dramatic detailings such as the brass pendants, which form the spiralling design serves to accentuate, emphasize, and draw attention to the other attractive features such as the exquisite glass beads, silver, gold, and antique plated brass beads, and components, light-catching dome Swarovski crystals, silver-plated wires, vintage brass pendants, elements from repurposed pieces of vintage jewellery, woven para-cords, turquoise gemstones, chalcedony gemstones, multi-faceted crystals, and cotton thread. All these materials together with the repurposed parts of denim jeans used as the backing add to the distinctiveness of this timeless piece.
All the gemstones and crystals which I have used in this design all have their unique healing properties.
- Adjustable cuff for a comfortable fit.
- Width 24cm/9.45"
- Width of embellishment 13cm/5.11"
- The height of embellishment 12cm/ 4.72"
- Repurposed denim jean fabric backing
- Mbali comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- One of a kind.
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.