Sachi Bead-Embellished African Textile Print Ruffle Neckpiece
The Sachi neckpiece is a bold statement inspired by the rich African artistry and craftsmanship. For this neckpiece, I have also sought inspiration from the aristocratic glamour and spectacle of the seventeenth century, characterised by high ruffled collars and bejewelled fabrics worn by Queen Elizabeth 1 of England.
Sachi is designed with the articulated amour like look in mind, harnessed with power and dominance, filled with elegance and grace.
This exquisite collar/cape design is lavishly crafted with repurposed textile remnants that form the frill design. This elaborate design is heightened and ladened with the most beautiful glass beads, silver, gold, antique-filled brass, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, rose quartz gemstone, repurposed vintage brooch and pendants.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
Functionality is vital so that Sachi can be best celebrated and enjoyed in many ways. Style over jackets, plain tee or over strapless gowns for that eccentric evening glam look.
- Width frills to frills 48cm/18.90"
- Length from top to bottom, including frills 38cm/14.96."
- Height of embellishment 9cm/5.54."
- Sachi comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- Hook Fastening
- Backed in a soft cloth.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.