Anthea Flower- Cluster Multi-Beaded Headpiece
In search of a wow statement piece? Let me introduce you to Anthea.
This one of a kind dramatic statement is crafted from clusters of lustre black glass beads, light-catching crystals, brass components with gold accents and dangling charm drops reformed from parts of old pieces of jewellery. All, intricately pieced together to look like scattered blooms nesting on top of repurposed vintage textiles that are intertwined and incorporated into this piece to create alluring detailed textures that’s enticing.
The Anthea can transform any outfit into a stunning look. It’s designed to serve the wearer in multiple ways; it can be worn as a headband with your hair pulled back or as a necklace worn elegantly over low cut silhouettes.
The black satin ribbon ties make it easy to adjust to the wearers desired fit.
- Drop 28cm
- Width 22cm
- Adjust to size at the back with satin ribbon ties
- Anthea comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.