Adsila Embellished Charm Earrings
Queens love beautiful things. Of course, they do and so do I.
That's why I love making wearable arts that enhance the beauty of any Queen who chooses to adorn themselves in my work. Not only do I want my Queens feeling great and looking fabulous, but I also want them to own pieces that's a grand celebration of craftsmanship and culture, designed from the heart with great intentions.
There's so much beauty in Adsila earrings, where do I start? Its rendered from a mix of vintage elements fused with the finest glass beads, silver, gold, and antique plated brass hardware, Swarovski crystals, cotton and silk threads, cowrie shells, silk dyed baubles, woven Indian textiles, gold plated brass charm bells and feather charms, Moroccan amazonite pottery beads, wooden beads, disc beads and semi-precious stones.
This museum-worthy, work of wearable art was recently showcased at the "COMMON THREAD" exhibition in London, with Crafts Council and Creative Debut
I want the world to see how gorgeous you are. So show us how is done in your Adsila?
- Drop 17cm/6.69"
- Width 5cm/1.96"
- The earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade by me, with the kind of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different to the pictured boxes
- Hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in tough brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill