Ihuoma Embellished Beaded Layer Collar Necklace
Add a touch of pizzazz and freshness to any look, with this stunning one of a kind, colourful collar necklace that lives up to its name meaning "One who is favoured."
Ihuoma necklace is handcrafted from intricate shimmering crystals, yellow Jade gemstones, chunky round glass beads, brass, cotton threads, glass seed beads, and paracord which I have intricately designed to form a layered design with a large carved coconut shell oval pendant.
This cascading drop necklace suspends from a brass choker collar which adds a unique accent to this statement piece.
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Drop 33cm/12.99"
- Width of embellishment 18cm/7.08"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch repurposed from recycled from textile remnants and offcuts and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.