Ilaria Multi- Beaded, Mother of Pearl, Turquoise, Amethyst, Denim Wide Cuff Bracelet
Indulge yourself in this one of a kind, ornate statement piece that lives up to its name 'Cheerful'.
The Ilaria wide cuff bracelet is intricately handcrafted by myself in the UK. I wanted to design an ornate piece that exudes carefree vibes and celebrates the power and the strength of the wearer.
The combination of the intricate beadworks together with unique dramatic detailings makes this cuff bracelet very special. Particularly, the brass spikes and pendant detailings set alongside the amethyst, turquoise, and mother of pearl gemstones, which all have their healing properties.
All these form a centre segment, which serves to accentuate, emphasize and draw attention to other attractive features such as the exquisite shimmery faceted glass beads, glass seed beads, silver, gold, and antique plated brass parts, light-catching red Swarovski crystals, gold plated charm bells, rhinestones, cowrie shells, silver-plated chain, studs, cotton threads, and repurposed parts of denim jeans, which all adds to the magic of this timeless piece.
This cuff bracelet can be adjusted for a comfortable fit.
Wear with everyday ensembles for that Afrocentric, bohemian, free-spirited vibe.
- Adjustable cuff
- Width 23cm/9.05"
- The height of embellishment 11cm/ 4.33"
- Repurposed denim jean fabric backing
- Ilaria comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.