Dinka Hand Woven Raffia Tassel Mules
Let's get your feet excited in the Dinka Hand Woven Raffia Tassel Mules.
Not only will these eye-catching comfortable and elegant open toe mule complement any summer staple, but it is also the perfect stylish companion for fashionably running around or staying at home.
Its character, comfort, individuality and excellence make this earth-friendly pair a must-have fashion necessity combined with pleasure.
Pair with a simple T-shirt with jeans, or cropped trousers for that ultimate comfortable, casually chic look
Our Raffia Babouche slippers are intricately woven from raffia grass which is ethically harvested, treated and dyed before weaving them onto our shoes to form the upper and outer part of the slippers and finished with leather cushioned lining and rubber sole.
- Slip-on/Open Toe
- Natural raffia
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- Handmade in Morocco
- Handwoven natural and vegetable dyed raffia
- Raffia upper, leather lining and rubber sole
- This pair Fits like a glove. The slippers fit true to size.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for the rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Because our leather is naturally tanned and raffia naturally dyed, the original colour and coating can be slightly different than what we present. It's not an imperfection; this is what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
- Please allow 1-5 days for shipment.
- Handmade with Love