Manasa Gemstone-Embellished Layered Chain Necklace
The Manasa is a richly, fabulously jewelled statement ladened with impactful detailing and craftsmanship. This dramatic jewellery with boho-vibe qualities features a striking combination of gemstones such as agates, carnelian, amazonites, mother of pearls and cherry quartz, all with powerful healing properties.
These gemstones are surrounded by crackled style glass beads, faux pearl glass beads, multifaceted crystal glass beads, shells, etched bone beads, gold plated components, gold brass chains with rhinestones in a luxurious setting. A large crystal teardrop and an antiqued Moroccan silver flower pendant with crystal inlay cascade down to the side, an array of tubular glass beads with crystal glass beads inserted to form a beautiful feature secures to the back of the neck with a large brass lobster clasp fastening.
This one of a kind design can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This intricate craftsmanship took some time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
The Manasa necklace is perfect for any occasion. You can layer this statement piece over your favourite look, from basic tee and jeans to evening ensemble.
- One of a kind.
- Gold Brass Lobster Clasp Fastening.
- Drop 38cm/14.96"
- Width of embellishment 20cm/7.87"
- The Manasa comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 3-5 days.
- Free Domestic
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.