Mohini Beaded Embellished Cord Necklace
It takes an adventurous person to discover something unique and peculiar.
It was a joy to design and create the 'Mohini' necklace. I want the wearer to fully have a seamless experience and enjoy the impeccable precision in the quality of this unique piece. Mohini is a wow piece; not only is it designed to serve the wearer, but its style is also designed to give an insightful appeal of power, confidence and joy.
To own a Mohini necklace is an experience that's a worthwhile one. I gave attention to the smallest of details, from the audaciously unique, intricate beadwork in the pendant design, to the patterns on the cord which suspends the pendant.
Lovingly crafted from an intertwined rope, coloured threads, multi-faceted crystals, glass beads, glass seed beads, brass beads, hand painted glass beads, Swarovski crystals and brass charm bells.
Wear the Mohini Necklace with any earrings and slippers from the collection for an ultimate showstopping look.
- Hook Clasp fastening
- Drop 35cm/13.77"
- Length adjustable with gold plated brass chain
- Width of pendant 13cm/5.11"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch repurposed from recycled from textile remnants and offcuts and Jewellery box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.