Anita Quansah London
Euria Cross Body Bag/Clutch
Sale price €178,95 Regular price
This stunning, authentic bag/clutch is intricately handcrafted from vintage Aso-oke fabric, multifaceted crystal glass beads, glass beads and resin beads.
This stunning bag can fit all your keys, purse, phone, compact mirror, mini makeup bag
- One of a kind
- Magnetic top flap
- Hideaway crossbody strap
- Lined with printed fabric, 1-pocket interior
- Height: 5.90in/15cm
- Width: 9.84in/25cm
- Strap drop: 30.31in/77cm
- Weight: 14.81oz/0.42kg
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch
- Ships 1-5 days
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Free Domestic shipping
- Aso oke fabric, (Yoruba: Așǫ oke, pronounced ah-SHAW-okay) is a hand loomed cloth woven by the Yoruba peopleWesterntern Nigeria. Aso oke also means top cloth in the English Language. This special cloth is woven by men.
- Please note the Aso-Oke used in this beautiful cross bag/ clutch is more than 25 years old, It was passed on to me as a family heirloom. Any imperfection on the fabric is not a flaw, its shows the age and uniqueness of this special piece.