Virtual Flip-Flop Customising Workshop For Children
Why not enrol them in a Virtual Flip-Flop Customising Workshop, thinking of creative ways to keep your child/children entertained during this summer holidays? Why not enrol them in a Virtual Flip-Flop Customising Workshop.
This fun, the exciting creative workshop will keep your child's little fingers very busy, as well as unlocking their creative thinking and nurturing their imagination.
The experience that comes with your child designing and embellishing their very own pair of flip-flops is exhilarating and empowering.
This easy-going, comfortable, intimate five persons creative camp conducted via ZOOM is ideal for a curious child/children who loves learning new things and enjoys the challenge of creating unusual things.
Children are invited to use the materials and flip-flops I will be providing for them as part of the workshop to bring their ideas to life. During each step, I will be with your child, talking them through what they are doing, offering my expertise and help where they need it.
If your child has not partaken in any creative activity previously, do not worry, as a previous experience is not required for this workshop.
Level: All levels
Age: 6 Years-14years
Date: Saturday 21st August
Other days and times are open for discussion.
Time: Each session is 2 hours, 12 pm - 2:00 pm in the UK (GMT)
Class size: 5 Children
- During this workshop, your child will learn how to construct and customise their slippers with various beads, trimmings and elements together to make a statement pair like no other that will have them feeling good and looking stylishly fabulous and fashionable all year round.
- Does your child need to bring anything, you wonder? Nope, they don't. I will provide your child/children with everything they need to make their pair of handmade slippers. This kit will include a pair of flip-flops, beads and trimmings, colourful yarns, charms, sewing needles, beading thread and much more.
- PLEASE SELECT YOUR CHILD'S SHOE SIZE FOR THE FLIP-FLOPS.
- THE STYLE OF FLIP-FLOPS WILL DIFFER FROM THE STYLE PICTURED.
- All proceeds from this Virtual Flip-Flop Customising Workshop will feed more than 300+ nursery school children every day at one of our partner schools in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria, as part of our Children In Education Feeding Programme.
After you have purchased the virtual flip-flop customising a workshop for your child/children, you will receive an email confirming your booking. Afterwards, I will send your child/children the complete kits before the virtual session.
Free domestic shipping applies if you live in the UK. Overseas shipping costs do apply at checkout.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, please note that the postal services are experiencing delays on all domestic and shipping overseas. These delays are out of my control, and I cannot be held liable for the delayed kits that don't arrive on time, so, when booking this workshop, please consider these delays.
Your child will need a computer/laptop, smartphone or tablet with camera and audio capabilities for the virtual class. They will also need to download the zoom software on their computer, phone or tablet before the workshop date.
Please note, a day before the flip-flop customising workshop is scheduled to begin, I will send you a link to join the Zoom class.
For peace of mind, I do have a valid DBS certificate and product and public liability insurance.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATION
Due to the nature of this workshop, unfortunately, I do not offer any refunds.
If you cannot attend the workshop, I can reschedule another date and time for the same flip-flop customising making workshop. I am always on hand to answer any further questions that you may have at email@example.com.
I am so excited to be part of this exciting creative journey with your child. I look forward to seeing you soon!