Flying Solo Beaded-Embellished Reusable Washable Applique And Embroidered Facemask
The Flying solo cloth facemask is a stunning outcome inspired by the beautiful natural landscapes surrounding me. Whilst in lockdown, I try to capture on camera as much as I can while on my morning meditational walk. The flying birds became a fascinating part of nature that interested me the most.
Using denim fabric and various materials, together with different textile stitch techniques, free-motion machine embroidery, I have captured within this beaded cloth facemask the essence and the feeling of the beauty of nature on an icy, snowy day. This design features a thread sketched, appliqued, and free-motion machine stitched, hand gesture design with painted acrylic nails wearing beaded rings capturing a flying bird with other beaded velvet appliqued birds flying around the giant hand.
This artistic reusable and washable embroidered cloth face mask and face-covering made from zero waste is an excellent addition to your wardrobe and daily needs—a perfect piece of sustainable luxury with added value and memories.
This mask is lined with a velvet material so that it won't cause any irritation, making it very breathable and comfortable to wear.
It also features an adjustable soft, comfortable elastic loop that can be tied and tightened to your preferred fit.
This mask is not N95, or FDA rated; it is designed explicitly as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
- Size: Large.
- One of a kind
- Cotton denim and velvet outer fabric with embellishment; lined with 100% cotton velvet.
- Soft adjustable elastic earloops with stopper.
- This cloth facemask comes with a patchwork drawstring bag made from upcycled textile leftovers and offcuts. Perfect for carrying your facemask around.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING
- Hang to dry. For the velvet lining, I will advise you not to iron on the face. Instead, hold the steam iron about an inch above the face mask and let the steam get the wrinkles out.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from the purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will help fund an Orphanage and Home for the Less Privileged so dear to my heart in Anambra State, Nigeria.