Akila Black Leather with Red, Natural and Slate Grey Coloured Raffia Slippers
Our new slip-on slippers provide unbeatable style and comfort. Handcrafted with a classic design, they are perfect for casual, elegant looks. With a lightweight and breathable design, these slippers will be the perfect addition to any wardrobe.
Our Raffia Babouche slippers are intricately woven from raffia grass which is ethically harvested, treated and dyed before weaved onto our shoes to form the upper and outer part of the slippers and finished with leather heels, leather soles and cushioned leather inner.
Designed with a classic loafer tongue style, this Akila backless pair is very comfortable, and light and gives a nice shape to any feet.
- Black leather with red, natural and slate grey raffia
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- Handmade in Morocco
- Handwoven raffia and leather
- Raffia and leather upper, leather sole
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their normal shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia. These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for the rain or water so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Because our leather is naturally tanned, and raffia naturally dyed, the original colour and coating can be slightly different than what we present. It's not an imperfection this is what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
- Please allow 2-5 days for shipment.
- Handmade with Love