Iruoma Mixed Media Beaded Embellished Assemblage Applique Lace Cuff Bracelet
The Iruoma cuff bracelet is a rare find. My curiosity inspired this visually pleasing mixed-media ornate statement to design intuitively standout art wear that is abstract and elaborate in design, fusing appliqued design with raw edges, which I have machine and hand embellished with offcut and vintage textiles. Each fabrication tells its story and lends its unique touch to this cuff-style bracelet that will elevate your casual to-party look.
All these forms together with a rare vintage Thorley made in England Bone China porcelain yellow, pink and blue handpainted rose flowers with luscious green leaves brooch, which I believe is from the 1940s, with faceted glass beads, glass seed beads, silver, gold, and antique plated brass parts, gold plated chains light-catching orange Swarovski crystals, cotton and silk threads, and repurposed parts of vintage lace and tulle, and blue silk tassels which all adds to the magic of this timeless piece that will charm your heart.
This eye-catching cuff bracelet can be adjusted for a comfortable fit and backed with cotton fabric.
Wear with everyday ensembles for that bohemian, free-spirited vibe.
- Adjustable cuff
- Width 25cm/9.84."
- The height of the embellishment is 11.5cm/ 4.52."
- Repurposed cotton fabric backing
- Iruoma Mixed Media Beaded Embellished Assemblage Applique Lace Cuff Bracelet comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.