Keely Embellished Crystal Tassel Suede Leather Mules
In today's world, there is something profoundly compelling about storytelling.
I didn't want to create another pair of shoes that would get lost in the crowd; my intention for this design was to create a piece of wearable art that transcends fashion and trends but celebrates African artistry and culture. By doing so, I have created a comfortable, timeless, great quality piece of wearable art that has a lasting visual appeal and an heirloom quality.
I have exquisitely crafted my childhood recollections and African masquerades' experiences for the Keely slippers into this unique pair. I have used several materials such as Swarovski crystals, glass beads, micro-cut glass beads, cowrie shells, multi-coloured cotton cords, gold-tone brass and cotton tassels in these pairs. I have intricately pieced all these vivid details together by hand as a way of celebrating and preserving traditional craftsmanship.
Style these pair with everything that brings magic to your soul and makes your face beam with joy.
When the Keely slippers are not used, you can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home.
- MADE TO ORDER
- 100 Percent Handmade
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK.
- Turquoise blue suede leather upper with multi-coloured embellishments
- Leather soles fitted with soft padded leather insole for extra comfort.
- This style fits true to size.
- We advise taking your standard shoe size. Only available in full sizes, and for half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes me time to hand-make. Please allow 7-10 days for production and shipment.
- Handmade with Love by Anita
- Free domestic shipping