Anoki Beaded-Embellished Chain Velvet Headband
Anoki is a beautiful outcome of my curiosity to create a quirky headpiece that's fun, rare and different, made out of repurposed parts of vintage jewellery that I have garnered for years.
I wanted to create a piece that's a celebratory accumulation of culture, fused with a hint of edginess blended with my passion for creativity and love for all things unique; hence the name Anoki meaning "UNIQUE".
I have handcrafted the Anoki headband from the softest, red velvet material that I have further embellished with the most delicate glass beads, resin bead, gold and brass-plated brass chains, shells, brass vintage coins, charms, repurposed vintage textiles, ribbons and a brass spider pendant.
The headband features antique silver enamel Agadez cross a famous symbol of the Tuareg people, Niger, which cascades and rests over the wearer's forehead. This amulet is known to symbolise the union of male and female energies.
This powerful conversational starter is sure to turn heads wherever you go.
Style with your hair pulled back.
- Length 22cm
- Width 20cm
- Red Velvet
- Anoki comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.