Bonita Multi-Beaded Embellished Brass Face Earrings
It was imperative to freely express myself in this collection of personalised jewellery pieces titled 'TONGUE-TIED'. Drawing attention to the narratives by capturing the softness and hardness of life through my choice of materials evoke the complexities. Yet, the beautiful sides to this compelling conversation are told through details and craftsmanship.
The Bonita earrings are all about full personalisation and self-expressive freedom, so it's lavish, intricate, bold, playful and capturing the enticing lavishness that this pair commands. I have purposefully and respectfully adhered to preserving the old fused with the new and keeping this collection sustainable yet playful, lightweight and wearable.
This pair of earrings are beautifully rendered from the most exquisite glass hand-painted beads, gold and brass-plated brass, shells, carnelian and opal gemstones. Repurposed vintage textiles used in the baubles, shells and stones handpicked from the Red Sea in Egypt, repurposed vintage embroidered Indian fabrics, Moroccan amazonite pottery beads, dagger glass beads, brass face pendants, Swarovski crystals, and brass bell charms. Finished off with brass hook fastening for pierced ears
Pair the Bonita earrings with any look you freely feel confident and in love with for that daring fashion statement look.
- Drop 22cm/8.66"
- Width from the broadest part 5cm/1.96"
- Bonita comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes
- Brass hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If your statement piece ever needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.