Virtual Beginners Children's Beaded Jewellery Making Workshop
Are you looking for a fun, creative activity for your child to take part in? Why not join me in this fun creative jewellery workshop!
With over 15 years of experience, offering extensive creative and jewellery making activities for all ages and abilities in-person and in schools, I am bringing my in-person beaded jewellery making classes online so that your child can attend the virtual class no matter where they live around the world.
This small intimate five-person virtual group conducted via ZOOM is ideal for a hobbyist, jewellery lover, or any child passionate about jewellery making. The virtual zoom class is easy-going, comfortable, relaxed, fun and exciting.
If you have not made any jewellery before, do not worry as previous jewellery making experience is not needed for this workshop; bring your enthusiastic charisma with you.
In this creatively energised session, I will teach your child how to make two to three types of beaded jewellery. They will be making either a unique pair of beaded earrings, a bracelet or a stunning beaded necklace.
By the end of the workshop, your child will learn basic beaded jewellery making skills. These skills will motivate your child to be super creative and encourage them to start designing and creating various pieces of jewellery for themselves, their friends, and family members.
Level: Beginners level
Age: 7-16 Years old.
Date: 7th August 2021
Duration: 2 hours. 2pm - 4:00pm UK (GMT) 9am - 11:00 USA (EST)
ONLY 5 SPACES AVAILABLE PER SESSION, SO BOOK AND SAVE YOUR SPOT TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
- Your child will be learning about the various jewellery making tools, findings, stringing materials, beads and their uses in beaded jewellery design.
- They will be guided by planning and arranging their designs using the beading board or a flat surface.
- They will also learn how to work with jewellery wires, findings, chains, and numerous jewellery components.
- They will learn how to make a simple earring design using wire and beads, and they will also be learning how to form hoops, add beads and other embellishments.
- Your child will be guided through the basic bead-based processes of starting and finishing off their strung beaded bracelet and necklace designs using the beading wire and crimping method, as well as the elastic methods.
- Please note that the photos are examples of the projects and will differ from what I will teach your child.
- All proceeds from this Virtual Flip-Flop Customising Workshop will feed more than 300+ nursery school children every day at one of our partner schools in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria, as part of our Children In Education Feeding Programme.
After you have purchased your beaded jewellery making session, you will receive an email confirming your booking. I will also be sending your child sets of pliers, a full material list, and the full kit, with all materials needed to create the pieces of jewellery in the virtual session.
Free domestic shipping. Please note that overseas orders are subject to extra shipping costs.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, the postal services are experiencing slight delays; I will advise you to order on time for immediate shipping.
If you have further queries, please do not hesitate to email me through the Contact Us form. I would love to hear from you.
You will need a computer/laptop, smartphone or tablet with camera and audio capabilities for the virtual class. You will also need to download the zoom software on your computer, phone or tablet before the workshop date.
Please note, a day before the jewellery workshop is scheduled to begin, I will send you a link to join the Zoom class.
For peace of mind, I have a valid DBS certificate and product and public liability insurance.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATION
Due to the nature of this workshop, unfortunately, I do not offer any refunds.
If your child cannot attend one or all three of the workshops, I can reschedule another date and time for the same jewellery making workshop. Would you mind sending your email request through the CONTACT FORM or via the WEBCHAT on the website? I am always on hand to answer any further questions that you may have.
I am so excited to be part of this exciting creative journey with you and your child. I look forward to seeing you soon!