Elle Rose Quartz Gemstone-Embellished Safety Pin Collar Necklace
The Elle is a wonderfully lavished multi-beaded gemstone statement collar design that will add a polished sophistication and elegance to any look.
This delightful necklace is handcrafted from a striking combination of rose quartz gemstones, crystal glass beads and high-quality gold brass safety pins, which cascades to the side of the neckline like droplets. A fancy eyecatching stunning owl pendant inlaid with a large pink opal cabochon and specks of glistening crystals set in an exquisite 18k gold-filled frame adds to the eccentricity of this style
All these stunning arrays of materials, which I have intricately merged and individually handstitched together, add to the striking personality and uniqueness of this one of a kind design that can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
I wonder how you would style the Elle necklace! No matter what, it will uplift any look and grab attention wherever you go.
- One of a kind.
- Gold Brass Lobster Clasp Fastening.
- Drop 30cm/11.81"
- Width of embellishment 27cm/10.63"
- The Elle comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.