Evina Beaded Ball Embellished Charm Drop Earrings
It is said that; "Jewellery has the power to be the one little thing that makes us feel unique." I couldn't agree more; that is why it's my mission to create statement pieces of jewellery like the Evina Earrings that celebrates the power of uniqueness and individuality.
This showstopping, whimsical piece of wearable art is crafted from recycled textile remnants, the most beautiful glass beads, Swarovski crystals, Jade gemstones, brass plated elements and charms.
Designed in a structured shape to resemble a hope tree, with offsets of tiered preloved fabric balls to the sides, finished with shoulder-grazing beaded and brass embellished drop ball base made from repurposed textile remnants which have been finished off with brass pyramid charms which sway side to side as the wearer majestically moves.
Evina, just like its name 'Beautiful One', is bold and maximalist yet incredibly lightweight.
Style this playful, unique pair over a printed dress with heels for the ultimate show-stopping look.
- Drop 17cm/6.69"
- Width 7cm/2.75"
- Evina comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts and reclaimed textiles and jewellery box.
- Brushed brass stud with post back fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.