Eydis Multi-Beaded Jasper Labradorite and Agate Embellished Feather Collar Necklace
Designed to be experienced, the Eydis is a bold statement infused with so much love, comfort and colourful pleasures that ignites you with the euphoria to unapologetically express and dress up for yourself a million times over while transforming every look in your wardrobe.
This neckpiece is ladened with specially sourced materials such as a delightful array of gemstones such as white agates and matte bamboo agates, labradorite cabochon, ocean jasper and rose quartz. This impressive ornate statement piece also features a diverse collection of repurposed vintage jewellery pieces, crystal glass beads, glass beads, glass seed beads, textiles, brass beads and components, Swarovski crystals, wooden beads and cotton tassels. These elements are hand stitched piece by piece, then accented with ethically sourced cockerel feathers that I have intricately placed to highlight and celebrate the wearer's gorgeous neck and body.
This elaborate gemstone embellished feather collar necklace is sure to glam up your daytime and evening looks—style over your favourite tee and shorts with casual flats for an outing with your family or friends.
- Adjust length with the velvet ribbon tie-back fastening
- Drop 39cm/15.35"
- Height of embellishment 25cm/ 9.84"
- Width of embellishment 43cm/16.92"
- Lined with a smooth, soft velvety fabric.
- It comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 2-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.