Eyne Multi-Strand Embellished Gemstone And Swarovski Crystals Statement Necklace
Eyne is a stunning statement necklace that is designed from a unique perspective. It is an accumulation and celebration of culture, artisanal skills, and craftsmanship. Not only is this piece stylish and elegant, but the attention to detail is undeniably the attraction that ignites the overwhelming sensation to anyone looking for luxury in handmade. Time was lovingly spent crafting this necklace so that it could stand the test of time.
This one-of-a-kind necklace is handcrafted from varying sizes and shapes of mixed-coloured Swarovski crystals, a colourful assortment of stones such as citrine, rose quartz, mother of pearl, green jade, amazonite, agates, lace agate chalcedony. I have also crafted brass components, handpainted recycled Krobo glass beads from Ghana, horn beads, ancient 1940' chiselled silver Tuareg cross pendants from the valley of the Draa, Morocco, vintage silver Berber cross pendants, vintage silver hands pendants, and reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery into this incredibly elegant necklace.
Wear the Eyne necklace to add a touch of elegance and excitement to any look.
- One of a kind.
- Goldplated T-bar fastening.
- Drop 49cm/19.29"
- Width of embellishment 31cm/12.20"
- Eyne comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.