Fanaka Beaded Embellished Moroccan Amulet Tassel Necklace
Fanaka meaning 'Prosperity' in Swahili, is a joy to create. My intention for this unique piece of wearable art isn't to create just a fashionable piece; I want to create a striking, timeless, profoundly different necklace resembling a treasure discovered from an excavation.
Each rare feature and finds that I have used in this piece I have collected from my travels. I have joyfully juxtaposed all these luscious components together to create an earthy colour scheme that adds to the cultural richness of this style while making it an effortless artisanal necklace to wear for the upcoming fall and winter season.
This statement necklace is perfect for art, culture and travel enthusiasts and lovers of bold fashion who enjoys expressing themselves while standing out from the crowd.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
Style with any of your favourite looks or frame as an art piece for your home.
- One of a kind
- Hook clasp fastening
- Drop 68cm/26.78"
- Width of embellishment 15cm/5.90"
- Components: Oval sizeable antique sterling silver Berber pendant, antique sterling silver Berber pendants with green glass, antique sterling silver Berber Boghdad crosses, hands of Khamsa (Hand of Fatima), coins and charms from Northern Morocco. Swarovski crystals, glass beads, resin beads, wooden beads, and gemstones such as turquoise, aquamarine, labradorite tourmaline, lapis lazuli crosses. Recycled vinyl disc beads from Nigeria, Moroccan copal, sourced from my trip to Marrakech. Gold, silver-plated brass components, gold-plated charm bells, shells, silver crucifix charms, silver and gold, plated brass chains and cotton fringing.
- Fanaka comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, a tie-fastening wax print pouch, and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.