Fitria, Mother-of-Pearl and Green Jasper Beaded Bracelet
The Fitria is enriched with luxurious layers of goodness built up to make this bracelet stylishly tough and resilient at the same time. This design features a mother-of-pearl disc pendant, centred with grass-green jasper with frosted iridescent earthy bronze tone round glass bead, which gleams like autumn light against the glow from the mother of pearl. Surrounding the decorative centred feature is white pearl-like round glass beads which I have further enhanced with exaggerated stitchings with clusters of round glass beads and antiqued gold-filled brass elements underneath the mother-of-pearl pendant.
I have topped this bracelet with multicoloured ribbons that bring the vibrancy and brightness of the summer together with the coolness and fresh chills of autumn. Intricately juxtaposed to the sides are varying soft, white glass beads intertwined with antiqued brass detailing to bring you the envoys of beauty and joy this season brings. As well as fill you with endless smiles while keeping your style alive.
The Fitria bracelet is easy to dress up while asserting your style. A perfect finishing touch to any golden undertones of the autumn palette.
You can adjust the Fitria bracelet for a comfortable fit with a lobster clasp and chain fastening.
- Bracelet width 22cm/8.66”
- The height of embellishment is 5.5cm/ 2.16.”
- Bracelet is adjustable with a 9ct gold-filled lobster clasp and chain fastening.
- The Fitria bracelet comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If your statement piece ever needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.