Hands On Feet Embellished Acrylic Nails Suede Slippers
Give a girl a great set of nails and a pair of fabulous slippers that are kind to her soul; she awakens the magic within her and dazzles all day in style.
These point toed babouche are the ultimate conversational starter.
I have designed these unique pair which resembles a hand wearing glove from the finest soft natural dyed Moroccan leather. I have further fashioned this pair with reclaimed parts of a vintage lace floral table cloth and bleached out recycled denim jeans, which I have distressed, and hand-stitched together in random places using cotton threads. I have also incorporated into this design glass beads, buttons, hand-dyed tulle, acrylic nails and rhinestones to add a touch of uniqueness and quirkiness.
The rhinestones on these gorgeous pair glisten and sparkle when it catches the sun and the eye.
Style with everything from jeans to lightweight dresses or skirts.
- MADE TO ORDER.
- 100 Percent Handmade
- These babouche slippers are handcrafted in Morocco and embellished in the UK.
- Turquoise blue suede leather upper with multi-coloured embellishments and denim.
- Leather soles fitted with soft padded leather insole for extra comfort.
- This style fits true to size.
- I will advise you to take your standard shoe size. This style is only available in full sizes; please go up to the nearest whole size for half sizes.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for rain, or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes me time to hand-make. Please allow 7-10 days for production and shipment.
- Handmade with Love by Anita.
- Free domestic shipping.